If you want to reserve a space, please call our office at 406-388-6701.
Standard Season Rules and Regulations for the Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market
- Sales at the Farmers’ Market are limited to garden produce, locally handmade crafts, flowers, herbs, houseplants and baked goods.
- Sellers MUST provide their own tables, change, bags and advertising signs. Sellers determine their own prices.
- Sellers MUST clean their own area at the conclusion of each market. Be considerate and pick up trash whenever you see it. You will be charged a $25.00 clean up fee if your space has trash remaining.
- If you are selling food products, you must either attend a Health Department meeting in May or contact the Environmental Health Department at (406) 582-3120.
- NO smoking or dogs allowed under the pavilion.
- Vendors are not allowed to give away or sell animals.
- Sellers are required to be ready to sell when the market opens at 9:00 a.m. and sell until noon when the market ends.
- All items at the market must be made or grown by the vendor. No existing store fronts.
- Unreserved vendors for the market arrive at the fairgrounds parking lot through the Grand Gate at 7:45. As the vendor enters the gate-drive to the exhibit buildings until you see a market table. You will be given a number and at 8:00 the numbers will be drawn-you pay the market worker then walk to the pavilion where you will be shown to a space.
- The items must be grown or made by the seller to support economic well being and the development of home based businesses
- No food sales (unless licensed by the State of Montana, documentation needed)
- No sales of alcohol or tobacco
- No medical, promise of a cure or advocating for anything medical (no care providers, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors or products taken orally or on the skin promising to relieve a medical condition.)
- No sales of animals
- No existing store fronts
- No petitions
- No political or religious solicitation
If you have any questions, please contact us.